Privacy protection policy
1. The Website respects the privacy of its Users. The Privacy protection policy hereunder applies to the information that the Website is allowed to collect, as well as the way and means such information is collected and used. This Policy shall also guide the Users how to act if they do not want their personal information to be collected or delivered to third parties with connection to their Use of the Website.
2. The Website is permitted to manage a database and process any information about Users and/or Customers (e.g. name, address, telephone number, e-mail address etc.) (Hereinafter: "Personal Information") that reaches it by use of the Website and/or provided by the Users. The Website undertakes that if it will have such database, its usage and management thereof will be made in connection with its business operation.
3. If a User (provided he is not a Purchaser) is not willing for his Personal Information to be collected, saved, stored or processed in any of the manners described above, he must refrain from providing his Personal Details to the Website.
4. It is hereby clarified that the provision of information by a person who is not yet 18 years old, requires the consent of his parent or guardian.
5. A User who wishes to contact the Website may do so, by a telephone call to +972-3-522-30-50 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. The Website will use the Personal Information as required in the process of handling the User purchases and/or in connection to it. The Website will not transfer Personal Information to any third party unless required in executing such User's purchases (for example, a third party which is handling the shipment) and/or as required by law. Beyond said use, the Website undertakes not to disclose and/or use said information without the User's permission unless required by law or to prevent misuse.
7. The Website will not bear any liability whatsoever in the event that a User transfers or informs the Website or any third party, whether through the Website services and/or content and/or in any other way, the Personal Information of another person (including without derogating: name, address, e-mail, phone number etc.) without the User first obtaining such other person's consent. In said case, said notification will be at the User's sole responsibility.
8. The Website adopts industry standard precautions to maintain information confidentiality as far as is possible. Any transfer of a credit card number from the website is carried out according to industry standard. However, under certain circumstances, it is possible that third parties may unlawfully intercept or access, inter alia, in cases that are not under the Website's control and/or resulting from force majeure, and may abuse or misuse a User's information that is collected from the Website. Accordingly, although the Website uses industry standard practices to protect its User's privacy, the Website does not promise, and Customers should not assume, that their personal identification information or private communications will always remain private. The Website will not be liable for any damages of any kind, direct or indirect, incurred by the User and/or on his behalf, should said information be lost or any unauthorized use made of it.